Registration for the 2021 Spring Travel program is now CLOSED!
- 6 games with practices starting in early March and ending the first weekend in May (no games scheduled for Easter weekend).
- $85/player with a $20 non-refundable commitment is due at the time of registration. The remaining $65 balance is due by February 19th. ($20 fee covers fixed player costs and supplies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.)
Limited spots may still be available based on the current roster sizes. Please contact the Travel Director for more information:
EUFC is now offering recreational soccer for players entering the 7th-10th grades, with participation in the Suburban Recreational League!
- This league is co-ed and teams are structured according to school year, not birth year. U14 teams will consist of 7th & 8th grade players, and U16 teams will consist of 9th & 10th grade players.
- Players may NOT play in the Rec. League if they are already registered for the Travel Program.
- In order to keep games fair and fun, scores and standings are not posted.
- Local opponents.
- Most games will be on Saturdays.
EUFC is excited to offer this club experience for players in the Junior & Senior High School that have typically been too old to play club soccer in the past. Information on the league and league rules can be viewed using the following link:
*Questions can be directed to Brandon Putt via email at email@example.com.
SUBURBAN COUNTIES SOCCER LEAGUE
The Intramural Program registration is now CLOSED!
AVAILABLE PROGRAM AGE GROUPS:
> Kindergarten - born after 8/31/2014 but before 9/1/2015
> 1st Grade - born after 8/31/2013 but before 9/1/2014
> 2nd Grade - born after 8/31/2012 but before 9/1/2013
NOTE: We are not offering a Fall program for younger 2015 players or 2016 players this season. While we are saddened to make this decision we had to establish a minimum age at which we could reasonably expect players to be able to follow instructions and comply with the club's COVID-19 Action Plan requirements.
- 7 week program w/ felxible schedule.
- Held at Lorane Elementary.
- Season will begin just after Labor Day (9/8).
- 1-2 practice sessions per week.
- Beginning Week 4 we will add gameplay, which may occasionally include a weekend game.
- Game format for all ages is 5v5.