Registration for the 2021 Spring Travel program is now CLOSED!
- 6 games with practices starting in early March and ending the first weekend in May (no games scheduled for Easter weekend).
- $85/player with a $20 non-refundable commitment is due at the time of registration. The remaining $65 balance is due by February 19th. ($20 fee covers fixed player costs and supplies to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.)
Limited spots may still be available based on the current roster sizes. Please contact the Travel Director for more information:
*CLOSED* EUFC is now offering recreational soccer for players entering the 7th-10th grades, with participation in the Suburban Recreational League!
- This league is co-ed and teams are structured according to school year, not birth year. U14 teams will consist of 7th & 8th grade players, and U16 teams will consist of 9th & 10th grade players.
- Players may NOT play in the Rec. League if they are already registered for the Travel Program.
- In order to keep games fair and fun, scores and standings are not posted.
- Local opponents.
- Most games will be on Saturdays.
EUFC is excited to offer this club experience for players in the Junior & Senior High School that have typically been too old to play club soccer in the past. Information on the league and league rules can be viewed using the following link:
*Questions can be directed to Brandon Putt via email at email@example.com.
SUBURBAN COUNTIES SOCCER LEAGUE
The Intramural Program registration is currently OPEN!
- Kids will be divided into two separate age
groups – one for U5/U6 & one for U7/U8.
- All practice sessions will take place outdoors at the Trout Run Sports Complex.
- The program will run for 8 weeks. There will be no soccer on Memorial Day weekend (Friday 5/28 & Saturday 5/29).
- U5/6 sessions will be held on Wednesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 10:00am beginning on April 14th and ending on June 5th.
- U7/8 sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6:00pm beginning on April 13th and ending on June 4th.
- Weather cancellations will normally not be made up.